Secrets revealed

As I come closer to my vacation I think it's in its place to reveal some of the secrets of my ability to blog with such a frequency Secret number 1, the drawing machine. Some people have called me a drawing machine without knowing how close they are to my secret, I do have a drawing machine. But I'm not to satisfied with the results, the technology isn't really there yet, therefore I mostly use a more classic approach to drawing. Secret number 2, the Hamlet approach In this I use the Idea that one million monkey given the right time would be able to re-write Hamlet, I'm not aiming for a new hamlet so for me 500 monkeys will suffice. They are able to do one or two decent artwork a day. One ripe banana is given for every monkey who succeeds in creating a good drawing As you can see, I have high standards, not everything passes as Coco found out. Later Coco was able to make the connection with Pigs and Pirates, this gave him a banana, happy ending

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:37 AM

    I'm glad it ended well for Coco.
    Love your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the truth always outs! Do your daughters really look like that?! Are the monkeys getting a summer break too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Hahahaha! Now that you have revealed your secrets I shall embark on a mission to make certain acquisitions....

    Locate The A-Team and persuade them to make a kickass drawing machine out of scrap metal and lawnmowers.

    Hire ninjas to secretly kidnap a healthy group of monkeys from the zoo.

    Raid the local grocery store of all fresh supplies of bananas.

    Thanks for the tips Matthias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicity: No my daughters don't really look like that, but they are really difficult to draw, of course I give the monkeys some time off, I'm not a monster, and they deserve some time off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps you might give away the best kept secret yet! That magic drawing tool really good artist's use.(Available only to the greats so they can keep their skills from diseminating to everyone) Enjoyed my visit today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:41 PM

    now you came clean about that monkey business hahah,just kidding.
    i had a good laugh over these lovely drawings.great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahaha the drawing machine !! i knew it!! u just cant be that good!

    sadly i cant afford one since i have cocos salary myself .. just some banana from time to time

    dude this is the best post ever, im still laughing, cheers man

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all, Godofredox come work for me I'll double your salary, your worth two Cocos at least ;o), haven't had time to check out any blogs for the last week, will be visiting you all when I return in two weeks. Have a nice summer or if your located on the side of the globe, have a smashing winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love tour sketches a lot, cool characters and story moment, and very neat style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! This is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got one thing right. You are a drawing machine.

    ReplyDelete