Just back

Just back from my Vacation on the west coast of Sweden, a lot of sun and bathing but also a lot of drawing. I even managed to get some of them sold plus some commission work. Just for warming up I've made this fantasy picture. And a little boat, not to close to reality, expect a lot of boats and houses plus quiet a few monkeys, popes and characters in Y-fronts. There's material for many posts so expect daily updates. Been preparing material for my wife and mine exhibition in 10 days. More stuff tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Mattias
    Those boats are radical - show us more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back, Mattias!
    beautiful reflections - keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mattias, and good luck for the exhibition! Hope I can see some of your work when I'm over to Sweden.

    ReplyDelete