Mattias Showroom #6, to dress a lion

Left to her own devices my Lion would never wear anything else then her leisure suit, therefore I (as the Fashion guru that I am) have designed a collection of clothes and accessories designed for the female feline. The party dress enhances the beauty of the female movement in subtle ways while keeping the sex-appeal factor high. In Sweden we take TV-watching seriously and like to dress for the occasion, I have made some small changes to my own suit I still think it might be to manly for a woman to wear. When it come to business I've taken the best from the traditional business suit, punk and the military uniform, and made a powerful but still feminine statement. accessories And for the beach, let's be careful of the sun. I like my lion to have a pale complexion. This concludes my fashion experiment for this time, tonight we celebrate Raymond Chandler day, the way it was supposed to be celebrated, heres looking at you kid.

13 comments:

  1. Your ideas are brilliant, I love the shoulders on the business suit! That party dress is so flattering. So unusual for a male designer to understand what a woman wants to wear. Does the pipe come in co-ordinating colours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me the woman come first, I like to see myself as a sculpture when I design clothes.
    It's hard to get color co-ordinated pipes these days, instead I start with the pipe and work my way outward. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:09 PM

    Good morning Mattias
    It's Friday morning. I'm having coffee and getting ready to hit the Long Island Expressway War Zone. I'm so glad I logged in to your blog before leaving.

    Your imagination is just Olympian. You must scare yourself sometimes.

    I really like the clothing-as-armour approach, something I've had to resort to since I got chubby. The business suit is just grand. I also like the passion-less expressions on the models' faces.

    Also, thanks for your comment on my blog. Brueggel hits the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are excellent! Love the technique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brill :D isn't she missing her lion?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helt underbart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA ! HA !! Love your drawings, make me smile everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For a long time I have been visiting your blog. Very good the atmospheres and creatures who you create. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Mattias today is Drawer´s day here.
    A very happy day for you.

    from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great... they make me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks all, drawer's day would be nice to have here in Sweden as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes, on 10th november (I don´t know the year) died a great cartoonist, drawer, illustrator, artist: Alberto Breccia. And that´s why is the drawer day here in Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great Santiago, and something to aim at, perhaps not to die but to have a day called after you, thanks for your answer will check him out

    ReplyDelete