It's migrating season

Starting my new work tomorrow, this will unfortunately add some more commute time, I hope I will be able to go on blogging as I have done (maybe I'll be able to draw on the train). If not the posts might come in at less frequent pace. My hopes for this week otherwise is that my parcel with drawings will reach Beck Wheeler in time for the exhibition, that starts this Wednesday, I hope the packet is not lost that would be a big blow for me, it's more or less everything I've not sold from this blog during the last year plus three moleskine sketchbooks.

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the postal service, and may those creatures keep you company on the train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizt, they arrived today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guau...That good... your work me partio the head... I am illustrator and work for Argentina but if lived close but it wanted that you gave a course me because it enchants your work to me...

    Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

    http://www.alexiev.com.ar
    Alexiev Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOw that you mention, time fly!! It's migration season already!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete