Portable Halo

Introducing the new Portable Halo, a device that will revolutionize lies. By using the remote control and folding the halo out you can give your little white lie an extra punch. For an extra effect use the Puttis and the horns of Jericho to make you extra saintly. Excellent for tricky domestic situation (sorry about the stereotype) As used by politicians For your everyday white lie Now with power ballad extension Heavenly breeze extension Light at the end of the tunnel extension And the original moleskine spread, with smears made while off home base.

10 comments:

  1. Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth, and some are born with a portable halo and all accessories. Thankfully, your latest invention will be a boon to those of us who are in desperate need of a portable halo.

    Please rush one portable halo with all accessories to me via air. I have a court case next week, and only your portable halo will save me. Add the cost to my tab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one complaint; being portable, mine is always going missing. Can it be wired in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of your best inventions yet! (the "heavenly breeze" and "light at the end of the tunnel" are great additions--very useful)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:52 AM

    WOW från mig och vov vov från Sigge!
    Du är ett geni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen many of your illustrations on moleskineproject.com and I have to say I can't get enough of them. They are always the best! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the thing I need for work.
    That and an electric pitchfork to zapp people on those special days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Business is booming!

    thanks all

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need one for when I return from shopping. Please ship asap!

    Brilliant as always, Mattias!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I use PayPal?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It works wonders for shopping

    We prefer hard cash to be frank, Ellis, in unmarked envelopes

    ReplyDelete