the Pablo awards

Inspired by the Academy Awards, I decided to set up one award show I started with deciding upon the nominees Then I designed the "Pablo" the prize of the awards, soon to rival the Oscar Next was posting all the invites... and getting the notices to all the nominees and getting the Mayor to host the show the Hard job behind me I arrived at the big show And the nominees are... O the excitement And what joy.. I pride myself in giving thanks speeches of the epic kind.. The Lion got one award as well, the best use of a detergent in a mixed washing production, otherwise I practically swept the show!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 AM

    And very well deserved too! Your blog brightens my day. How is the herd of Chippendales nowadays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping a herd of Chippendales is no picnic I can tell you, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did deserve them, but I would have liked more to go to the lion. Could she be awarded a few Chippendales?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just made me smile. (sorry to hear the Chippendales are giving you trouble. pesky bunch, no doubt!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lion was a bit put off to be frank, more on the chippendales soon

    thanks

    ReplyDelete