Chest extension

Many old Hero's have a problem, ( a problem not often talked about) during their life, full of bravery and hero-ship they tend to gather so many medals that the shear weight of their uniforms tend to be so high to render further feats impossible.But with our new patented chest extension you can practically gather how many medals as you want. Thanks to this you can now go out and do great achievements.. this is some of the new medals open for up and coming heroes... The Handyman. Is given to a handyman (or woman) that has managed to complete a task without hurting him or herself. The flying pig Is given to a person that has made great achievements in doing pigs airborne The shopping medal. is given to a person that has managed to buy everything on the shopping list.

6 comments:

  1. nice! I especially like the flying pig medal, maybe some day ifI'm good I can earn one
    -LEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interestedi n seeing more of these medals. They're a wonderfully creative idea with a story built right in. I love the shopping list medal, but my memory is so bad that I'll never get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.studentersamfundet.no/historie.php?side=3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I award you the Gold Medal of the Order of the Grand Knights of the Cosmic Pencil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:03 PM

    I love your works. They are too cool and wonderful colors. This is my blog : http.kaanksc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete